- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 scoops of chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Cook rolled oats. Add honey, protein powder, cinnamon and teaspoon salt to cooked oats. Stir well.
- Layer raspberries, then banana, and end with blueberries.
- Pour almond milk into mixture, add to an airtight container, refrigerate overnight. This will likely make more than 1 serving and stores well in the refrigerator for 3-4 days!
- Heat or eat cold.