-2 cups almond meal/flour
-1/2 cup vegan butter, coconut oil or ghee (melted)
-1 teaspoons vanilla extract
-1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
-2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well until combined.
- Roll about 1 tablespoon of mixture into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet, press dough down with a fork.
- Place in oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 scoops (servings) vanilla whey protein
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 pack Stevia or taste (optional)
- 4 oz. unsweetened applesauce
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbs Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, protein powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk until well combined and set aside.
- In a second bowl, applesauce, egg whites, coconut milk and Peanut butter, stirring until incorporated.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Use a 1/4 cup as a scoop to fill muffin tins.
- Place in the oven on the middle rack for 20 minutes.
Servings: 16 pieces
1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
2 teaspoons maple syrup (optional)
- Combine coconut oil and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave about 15-seconds, until coconut oil and peanut butter melt.
- Stir cocoa powder into coconut oil mixture. Add protein powder and stir to combine. Add maple syrup for (optional)
- Quickly pour mixture into a mini muffin tin, filling cups about a third of the way to the top.
- Freeze until fudge hardens.
- Remove from muffin tin and dig in!
- Store remaining fudge in the freezer or refrigerator
• 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
• ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon honey
• ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
• 1 cup almond flour
• ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• ¼ cup organic chocolate chips
• Preheat the oven to 350F
• Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Whisk together the coconut milk, vanilla, honey, and salt in a medium bowl until smooth. Stir in the almond flour and dried coconut. Add chocolate chip and mix. Cover the dough and chill in the freezer for 5 minutes.
• Roll dough into 1 tablespoon-sized balls. Arrange the balls on the prepared baking sheet. Use the palm of your hand to slightly flatten each ball.
• Bake until the cookies are a very light golden color on the bottom, about 14 to 16 minutes.
• Cool before removing and serving.
· 3 of the ripest mangoes you can find
· 3 ripe peaches
· The juice from half an orange
1. Peel the mangoes and peaches. Cut up the peeled fruit and put in food processor.
2. Squeeze half of an orange into the mix. Blend. (You can make it as chunky or smooth as you like, but I prefer mine without any fruit bits in them.)
3. Spoon the fruit mixture into popsicle molds and freeze. If you don't have popsicle molds, just use an ice cube tray and add good old-fashioned popsicle sticks after about twenty-five minutes.
Recipe credit: Freckled Italian
· 1½ cups coconut milk
· 2 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
Mix the coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
Add the blueberries and pulse until they've' been "smashed" but not completely blended.
Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
Recipe Credit: Wallflower Kitchen
· 2 bananas, cut into slices and frozen
Place frozen banana slices into the bowl of a food processor.
Pulse until the texture resembles soft serve ice cream, about 3 minutes. You may need to scrape the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula occasionally.
Recipe credit: Wholefully
· 2 Tbsp Brown Rice Flour
· 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
· 1 Egg/Flax Egg
· 1 1/2 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
· 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
· 1 tsp Vanilla
· 2 Tbsp Honey/Maple Syrup (melted)
· 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
· Dark Chocolate Chips (as many as you want)
Combine the flour and baking powder in a bowl and whisk together.
Add in all the other ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and whisk until well combined.
Pour the mixture into a large mug (or 2 small mugs) and top with chocolate chips.
Place the mug in the microwave on full power for 2-3min and allow it to cool slightly.
Recipe Credit: Baking Ginger