• 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
• ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon honey
• ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
• 1 cup almond flour
• ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• ¼ cup organic chocolate chips
• Preheat the oven to 350F
• Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Whisk together the coconut milk, vanilla, honey, and salt in a medium bowl until smooth. Stir in the almond flour and dried coconut. Add chocolate chip and mix. Cover the dough and chill in the freezer for 5 minutes.
• Roll dough into 1 tablespoon-sized balls. Arrange the balls on the prepared baking sheet. Use the palm of your hand to slightly flatten each ball.
• Bake until the cookies are a very light golden color on the bottom, about 14 to 16 minutes.
• Cool before removing and serving.