Servings: 16 pieces
1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
2 teaspoons maple syrup (optional)
- Combine coconut oil and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave about 15-seconds, until coconut oil and peanut butter melt.
- Stir cocoa powder into coconut oil mixture. Add protein powder and stir to combine. Add maple syrup for (optional)
- Quickly pour mixture into a mini muffin tin, filling cups about a third of the way to the top.
- Freeze until fudge hardens.
- Remove from muffin tin and dig in!
- Store remaining fudge in the freezer or refrigerator