- 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 scoops (servings) vanilla whey protein
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 pack Stevia or taste (optional)
- 4 oz. unsweetened applesauce
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbs Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, protein powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk until well combined and set aside.
- In a second bowl, applesauce, egg whites, coconut milk and Peanut butter, stirring until incorporated.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Use a 1/4 cup as a scoop to fill muffin tins.
- Place in the oven on the middle rack for 20 minutes.