6 oz filet of salmon
Add your favorite vegetables:
1 zucchini, sliced
1 cup kale
6 stems of asparagus
1 cup of broccoli
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 lime or lemon
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Chop vegetables & mix in a bowl with lemon juice.
3. Place vegetables in a small 'boat' of aluminum foil, then drizzle with olive oil.
4. Place salmon on top of the bed of vegetables. Place lemon slices on top of the salmon. Salt and pepper.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.