· 4-6 slices Turkey Cold Cuts (Applegate is my favorite)
· 1 Plum Tomato, seeded and cut into strips
· 2 slices Bacon, cooked and cut in half lengthwise and then cut in half width wise (you'll end up with 8 pieces)
· 1 Avocado, sliced
· Baby Spinach Leaves
1. Lay out a turkey slice on a plate or cutting board (or whatever you want, you don't have to listen to me).
2. Layer 3-6 spinach leaves (depending on size or how much you like spinach) in the center of the cold cut, width-wise across the short side (see picture above because I suck at explanations).
3. Layer a few strips of tomato, 1-2 strips of bacon, and 1 slice of avocado on top of that.
4. Starting at the left side, flip one end of the turkey slice to the right, over the layers you just added. Then roll that folded side over to the non-folded side on the right to create the roll.
5. Just pick it up and eat it. No toothpicks necessary to hold it together.
Recipe credit: Our Paleo Life