• 1 cup coffee
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk or coconut water
• 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
• 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
• 4 ice cubes
• Drizzle of honey
Add all ingredient into a blender. Blend well!
- Great source of protein (vegetarian option)
- Greek yogurt is loaded with probiotics. Probiotics are healthy bacteria that can help boost your immune system and decrease stomach issues, such as diarrhea and pain.
- It is also high in calcium. Calcium is key to building strong bones, muscles and helping your vital organs function!
● Coffee can help people feel less tired and increase energy levels and in turn help with both physical and mental performance
● Caffeine is one of the very few natural substances that have actually been proven to aid fat burning. Several studies show that caffeine can boost the metabolic rate by 3-11%
● Several studies show that coffee drinkers have up to a 65% lower risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease!
· 1 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
· 3 ripe peaches, medium size, pitted and cut in halves and quarters
· ½ large mango, peeled and pitted, cut into 1 inch pieces
· 1 cup raspberries
· 1 cup ice
· 2 tsp. maple syrup (optional. Use with plain yogurt. Vanilla is sweetened)
Place all of the ingredients into the blender jar and blend on the highest speed for 40 seconds. Serve immediately.
Recipe credit: ifoodblogger
· 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
· 1 large banana
· 6-8 ice cubes
· 6 oz grass fed vanilla yogurt
· 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
· 1 tsp agave nectar (or honey would work too)
· 3 Tbsp milk
· pinch nutmeg and whipped cream, optional garnish
In a blender, combine pumpkin, banana, ice, yogurt, spice, agave nectar and milk. Pulse until smooth!
Pour into a glass and top with a pinch of nutmeg.
Photo credit: Shugary Sweets
· 2 handfuls spinach or kale
· 1 lemon, peeled and seeded
· 1⁄4 cup pineapple
· 1 golden delicious apple, cubed
· 1 coin size slice of ginger
· 1⁄2 scoop grass fed or hemp protein powder
· 4 cubes ice
* If more sweetness is desired, add a little honey.
Process greens first with a little water until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and enjoy.
Recipe Credit: Angela Carter-Orr