Recipe makes 18 mini muffins. Serving size is 3 mini muffins.
3/4 cup protein powder click here to stock up
3/4 cup oat flour (or almond flour)
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 banana, mashed
2 Tbsp. maple syrup
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup strawberries, diced
Coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients except strawberries.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
5. Gently fold in the strawberries.
6. Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray and add in muffin batter.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.