· 2 cups of raw walnuts or cashews
· 2 cups of raw almonds
· 1 cup of raw macadamia nuts
· 1 cup organic raisins
· 1/3 cup dried blueberries
· 1/2 cup organic sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
· 1/2 cup organic coconut, shredded, unsweetened
· 1/4 cup of organic coconut oil
· 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
· 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
· 1-2 tsp cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well to coat maple syrup on dry ingredients.
3. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. This will make clean up so much easier.
4. Spread out mixture on parchment paper.
5. Heat in oven for 15-20 min. Let cool and then store in a dry, airtight container.
6. These can also be made into bars if you bake them in a 9 x 9 pan.
Recipe credit: Don't Mess with Mama